People sometimes think that a Dietitian simply counts calories or puts people on diets, however that could not be further from the truth at Coffs Coast Nutrition.
Why choose Coffs Coast Nutrition?
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly dietitians and personal trainers with a proven track record
- Great value for money
- Holistic approach to health and wellness
- Various nutrition, health and fitness options to choose from
- Information that is tailored to YOU
- We provide exceptional care to all our clients to ensure that each and every person is given the necessary resources for a successful outcome. Our team is committed to providing quality care and fostering a positive and supportive environment during your wellness journey, with the goal of improving your health and quality of life
Do any of the following apply to you?
- I am confused about conflicting nutrition advice (these days it seems as if everyone feels they are a nutrition 'expert')
- I have tried many diets but always regain the weight
- I know what to do, but can't get motivated
- I feel that I have a sluggish metabolism
- I need nutritional advice regarding a medical condition such as diabetes, heart disease, coeliac disease, irritable bowel etc
- I feel tired, run down and lacking in energy
- I suffer from constipation, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, wind, abdominal pain, reflux and/or nausea
- I would like to maximize my sporting performance
- I suffer from stress, depression and/or anxiety
- I want to improve my overall health and well-being
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then the friendly team at Coffs Coast Nutrition can help.
The dietitians / nutritionists at Coffs Coast Nutrition are:
- Registered with Medicare, Department of Veteran's Affairs and private health funds
- Qualified to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy. This means that we have the medical and scientific knowledge, qualifications and experience to provide nutrition advice to people with medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, gastrointestinal disorders etc
- University qualified in nutrition, dietetics, biochemistry, physiology and more
- Members of DAA.
- Members of Sports Dietitians Australia / SDA (Louise)
- Members of AusActive (Col)
But most of all....we enjoy helping people to improve their health and well-being so that they can get the most out every day!